Visited an Indian family with 6 siblings, together with Ps Chua SK & his daughter.
The father previously worked in a hotel in Singapore, however, he was retrenched due to economic crisis caused by pandemic Covid-19. He came back to Johor Bahru and presently just manage to find a part time job in security with RM1200 salary per month.
The second daughter (excellent results in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia 2019 with 6A + 3B) is studying in Diploma Accountacy at Kolej Yayasan Pelajaran Johor, just completed the 1st semester and have to stopped due to financial challenges.
Ps Chua and I had helped to analyse their current situation and proposed if the mother can find a job to release the family burden at this moment. And if the second daughter can work any part time job during the weekend for some pocket money, if her education fee is supported etc.
Praised God!, We have managed to assist this family in few ways.
1. My friend from VPG Care will provide her the education loan around RM9000 (zero interest) for the school & hostel fee to complete her study for 3 years.
2. My church friend, sister Yean will provide her another education loan (zero interest), RM200/month for her daily food and other expenses while she is studying.
3. Persatuan Kebajikan I-Kasih Johor Bahru will provide them monthly free food & grocery assist. I will start to deliver to them next week
4. We have recommended her mother to contact a local cleaning service company who is looking for workers
5. Centre of Glory Jobor Bahru Church has given them RM200 as the love offering for their urgent need.
6. We have given them some noodles and cookies.
7. I had made some balloon sculptures for their entertainment, fun time and reducing some stress.
Date: 07-01-20 (Thu)
HP / WhatsApp: +6016-726-4785